Meet Dr. Maud Bélanger
Dr. Maud Bélanger obtained her medical degree in 2005 from Laval University in Quebec City. In 2010, she completed her residency in plastic surgery at the University of Montreal and went on to do her fellowship in microsurgery and breast reconstructive surgery at the renowned University of UZ Ghent in Belgium.
Prior to dedicating her medical practice to a purely private one, Dr. Bélanger was an attending doctor at Hôtel Dieu de St-Jérôme. She receives patients in Montréal and also at her office at St-Jérôme.
Dr. Bélanger is a member of:
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Quebec Association of Specialists in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Société Canadienne de Chirurgie Esthétique Plastique
- Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association
- Conseil Médical Canadien (LMCC)