Meet Dr. Pierre Brassard
Dr. Pierre Brassard obtained his medical degree with honors, finishing first in his class, in 1985 from Laval University. In 1989, he completed his residency in plastic surgery at the University of Montreal and went on to do his fellowship in microsurgery at Maisonneuve-Rosemont and at the renowned Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.
Prior to dedicating his medical practice to a purely private one, Dr. Brassard was an attending doctor at l’Hotel Dieu de Quebec where he held a position as professor, at l’Hotel Dieu de Levis and at l’Hotel Dieu de St-Jerome as chief of staff. He is presently director of the Centre Metropolitain de Chirurgie.
Dr. Brassard is a member of:
- Collège Royal de Médecins et Chirurgiens du Canada
- Quebec Association of Specialists in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Société Canadienne de Chirurgie Esthétique Plastique
- Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association
- Conseil Médical Canadien (LMCC)